For the entire month of September, first responders can get free, single-day admission to Legoland Florida Resort!
In addition, eligible personnel can purchase general admission tickets for up to four of their guests at a 50-percent discount.
This offer is open to active and retired law enforcement, fire-and-rescue, and EMT/EMS personnel working in the U.S. Eligible positions include:
- Emergency medical services employees (EMT/EMS)
- Municipal and county police and sheriff’s officers
- Highway patrol officers
- Corrections officers
- State and federal law enforcement officers
- Fish and wildlife field officers
- U.S. Forest Service rangers
- National Park Service officers
- Homeland Security and TSA agents
- Environmental protection officers
To receive the complimentary and discount tickets, eligible personnel must visit the ticket windows at Legoland Florida Resort on the day of their visit and show their employee ID or professional organization membership card.
This offer is not available alongside any other offers, online, over the phone, or through ticket resellers. Guests have now through Sept. 30 to redeem the deal. As a bonus, guests can upgrade their ticket to include access to Legoland Water Park for just $25 per person.
To learn more about Legoland Florida Resort, visit Legoland.com/Florida.