Ultimate Foodie Guide to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2018
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is back at Walt Disney World, and with it comes some exciting new holiday sweets and eats!
The Holiday Wishes Fireworks Holiday Dessert Party has returned to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party this year, offering festive snacks and sweets, plus views of the holiday fireworks over Cinderella Castle. Guests can enjoy their experience with reserved seating at Tomorrowland Terrace, or get up-close with Plaza Garden viewing.
New to the Christmas Party this year is Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party. Guests can enjoy specialty beer and wine, light eats, and delicious treats at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant, plus get a reserved viewing area for the Once Upon a Christmastime Parade. Reservations are available now and can be made online.
Scattered throughout the park during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party are treats like cinnamon buns, red velvet waffles, cookies, peppermint treats and more this year. Returning favorites include the Scrooge McDuck Eggnog Custard and the Holiday Mickey Cinnamon Roll, while new delights include the Vanellope Éclair and the Christmas Cookie Milkshake.
Main Street Bakery
- Holiday Mickey Cinnamon Roll (served daily) – features red and green icing, garnished with a Mickey Santa hat
- Chocolate Yule Log (gluten friendly) – chocolate cake, chocolate mousse, chocolate ganache, and white chocolate piece featuring Mickey and Minnie
- Sugar Rush Jumbo Cupcake (served daily) – red velvet vanilla swirl cupcake with peppermint icing, assorted candy, sprinkles, and a white chocolate Wreck-It Ralph piece
- Mickey Ornament Gingerbread Cookie – gingerbread cookie dipped in icing
- Ugly Sweater Brownie (Served daily)
- Poutine Dog – hot dog topped with fries, poutine gravy, cheese curds, and chives
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Peppermint Ice Cream Sundae or Cone (served daily)
- Sandy Claws Dessert – toy sack cake pop wrapped in fondant with white chocolate Sandy Claws piece
- Red Velvet Zero Waffles – red velvet waffles with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and holiday sprinkles
- Gaston’s Cinnamon Roll (served daily) – cinnamon roll topped with red and white icing
- Vanellope Éclair – éclair with fruity cereal filling and topped with chocolate piece
- Peppermint Soft-Serve Cone (served daily)
- Peppermint Soft-Serve Sundae (served daily) – featuring red and white-striped paper straw dipped in chocolate and crushed peppermint
- Scrooge McDuck Eggnog Custard (gluten friendly) – eggnog custard topped with spiced chocolate cake meringue and a gold foil chocolate Scrooge McDuck coin
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Mickey’s Very Berry Lemonade (served daily) – red and green strawberry lemonade
- Holiday Burger – burger on Texas toast with roasted turkey, Muenster cheese, stuffing, and cranberry sauce
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies – closes at 5 p.m. on party nights
- Christmas Cookie Sundae (served daily) – cookie butter ice cream topped with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and sprinkles
- Christmas Cookie Milkshake (served daily) – cookie butter milkshake with cotton candy and a Mickey marshmallow paper straw
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café
- Feliz Navidad Nachos – red and green tortilla chips with turkey chili and queso sauce
- Three Caballeros Spiced Chocolate Yule Log (gluten friendly) – chocolate mousse with flourless chocolate cake topped with spiced chocolate ganache, powdered sugar, and white chocolate piece
- Churro Bites with Red and Green Sugar (served daily) – served with chocolate dipping sauce
Churro Carts throughout the park
- Red and Green Sugar Churros (served daily)
But that’s not all! Casey’s Corner has offered a variety of specialty Hot Dogs of the Month throughout the year, and they’re all coming back for a limited time during the 12 Days of Christmas Dogs!
In the 12 days leading up to Christmas, guests can get their favorite Hot Dog of the Month one more time. Each one will only be available at Casey’s Corner for one day only, so don’t miss out! Check out the 12 Days of Christmas Dogs schedule below:
- Dec. 14 – Pineapple Teriyaki Dog – topped with roasted pineapple, onions, Teriyaki sauce, and green onions
- Dec. 15 – Buffalo Chicken Dog – topped with buffalo chicken, celery, and a garlic ranch drizzle
- Dec. 16 – Greek Dog – topped with olives, banana peppers, red onions, feta cheese, and tzatziki sauce
- Dec. 17 – Cuban Dog – topped with mojo pork, relish, swiss cheese, and mustard
- Dec. 18 – Aztec Dog – topped with sweet and spicy ground beef and creamy elote, mixed with spicy lime mayonnaise and grated Parmesan cheese
- Dec. 19 – Philly Cheesesteak Dog – topped with roast beef, sautéed peppers and onions, and cheese sauce
- Dec. 20 – Casey’s Classic Dog – topped with hash browns, bacon, cheese, and fried onion straws
- Dec. 21 – Cheesy Dog – topped with cheddar cheese, queso cheese, and spicy cheese puffs
- Dec. 22 – Jalapeño Popper Dog – topped with cheese sauce, garlic ranch, bacon bits, jalapeño poppers, and sliced jalapeños
- Dec. 23 – Loaded Mashed Potato Dog – topped with garlic mashed potatoes, caramelized onions, cheddar, bacon, scallion sour cream, and green onions
- Dec. 24 – Poutine Dog – topped with fries, poutine gravy, cheese curds, and chives
- Dec. 25 – Jan. 1 – 2-Food-Long Hot Dog – comes with your choice of two toppings (Casey’s Classic, Chili Cheese, or Macaroni & Cheese)
Guests can also enjoy plenty of complimentary sweets, included in the price of their Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party ticket. Alternative healthy and allergy-friendly treats are also available upon request. These complimentary snacks include:
- Main Street: Red Mickey Santa Sugar Cookie
- Tortuga Tavern: Snowman Soft Pretzel and Shaved Ice
- Liberty Square: Ginger Molasses Cookie and Eggnog
- Pinocchio Village Haus: Hot Chocolate, Fruit-Flavored Soda, and a variety of Holiday Cookies
- Friar’s Nook: Chilled Apple Cider and Chocolates
- Storybook Snacks Cart: Peppermint Crunch Cookie
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies: Chocolate Chip Cookie and Shaved Ice
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café: Snickerdoodle Cookie and Hot Chocolate
All snack and beverage items are exclusive to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party unless otherwise noted on select nights now through Dec. 21. Starting today, Nov. 9, some of these items are also available during regular park hours when using the My Disney Experience app’s Mobile Order feature.
To learn more about Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, and to purchase tickets, visit DisneyWorld.com.