Halloween season is back and SeaWorld Orlando is gearing up for family fun with candy, costumes, Sesame Street friends, and more during the park’s Spooktacular event.
Kids of all ages can enjoy all sorts of spooky offerings during this daytime event, including:
- Adventures along the Trick-or-Treat Trail: Find waves of Halloween fun as young guests trick-or-treat in costume for delicious treats. This year, for the first time ever, the Trick-or-Treat Trail will wind through some of the park’s iconic spots for a more immersive adventure. Each candy station on the trail will feature an assortment of candy favorites, including Tootsie Rolls, Smarties, and Airheads, to name a few.
- Halloween Dance Party: Kids can join a cast of silly characters for a Halloween Dance Party where they can participate in line-dancing favorites as music and fun fill the air along the Trick-or-Treat Trail.
- Meet a Mermaid: Meet the Halloween mermaids each event day in an immersive experience along the Trick-or-Treat Trail.
- Halloween Happenings at Sesame Street Land: Head over to Sesame Street Land for more spooktacular fun at various times throughout the event featuring Count von Count and his furry friends.
- Storytime with Big Bird: Gather around Big Bird’s nest for Storytime, as he shares some of his favorite stories at select times throughout the day.
- Spooktacular Upgrade – Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast: Start the day in a deliciously spooky way with this character breakfast experience. Adults start at $32.99 and kids ages 3-9 are $14.95.
To learn more, and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorld.com/Orlando.