Disneyland Resort has shared new details for the first-ever Disneyland After Dark: Grad Nite Reunion from 8 p.m.-midnight on June 23, 28, and 30, 2022, at Disney California Adventure Park.
The separately-ticketed, after-hours Disneyland After Dark: Grad Nite Reunion events feature entertainment, themed foods, park attractions, and much more. Plus, event tickets include access to California Adventure beginning at 5:00 p.m. (three hours before the party), a commemorative credential and guide, and unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass digital photos taken during the party.
“It’s almost time for the most epic throwback to your high school grad night,” wrote Public Relations Director Gabriel Gibaldi in the Disney Parks Blog. “This separately-ticketed Disneyland After Dark event is a reunion party celebrating past and present decades. We invite you to remember the fun, reunite with friends, and get a little nostalgic. From entertainment experiences to unique cafeteria-inspired foods, park attractions access, usually with shorter wait times, and more, it is an evening of grad nights of yesteryears and today’s ‘Greatest Hits!’”
Disneyland After Dark: Grad Nite Reunion Highlights include:
- A high-energy, moving pep rally along the parade route featuring Mickey’s glee club, Goofy’s dance team, and music by the All-American College Band.
- A Route 66 street party in Cars Land with “Hot-Rod” the DJ spinning classic ’60s tunes, plus you can learn the Hully Gully from dance instructor “Cam.”
- A graduating class dance party in Hollywood Land features present-day hits, including Hip Hop, Cumbia, Reggae, Punk, and Funk genres, and more.
- A retro karaoke party on Pacific Wharf where guests can sing along to the greatest hits of the ’70s and ’80s
- Photo ops with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Daisy, Chip, and Dale in their grad cap and gowns, plus guests can snap pictures of themselves on a school bus bound for grad night.
Nostalgic Flavors at Disneyland After Dark: Grad Nite Reunion:
Event guests will enjoy these unique cafeteria-inspired foods (and more) throughout Disney California Adventure (mobile order available at select locations):
- The OG Hot Dog from Award Wieners in Hollywood Land – Bacon-wrapped all-beef foot-long hot dog with grilled onions, mayo, mustard, spicy ketchup, and pickled jalapeno relish served on a toasted bun with a choice of mandarin oranges or filmstrip fries.
- All That and a Berry Cereal shake from Schmoozies! in Hollywood Land – Vanilla ice cream shake with crunchy cereal topped with whipped cream and berry cereal.
- The Stupendous Sriracha & Bacon Pizza Slice from Pym Test Kitchen in Avengers Campus –Spicy sriracha pizza with spicy candied bacon and fried eggs served with kale Caesar salad.
- It’s Like a Unicorn Raspberry Cheesecake Ration from Terran Treats in Avengers Campus –Yellow raspberry-flavored spiral churro with cheesecake icing.
- Cherry Cone-vertible from Cozy Cone Motel in Cars Land – Vanilla soft serve served in a cinnamon bread cone with warm cherries.
- Cheeseburger Mac Burger from Smokejumpers Grill in Grizzly Peak – Double burger patties topped with cheeseburger mac, burger sauce, pickles, and cheese sauce, served with crinkle-cut fries.
- Bling Bling Cereal Churro from Goofy’s Churro Cart – Classic churro rolled in chocolate cookie crumbs topped with cereal mix and condensed milk.
Party attire is encouraged for this event – and be sure to show your school spirit! Click here for Disneyland’s attire guidelines.
Disneyland After Dark: Grad Nite Reunion is only available for three nights, with limited availability. General Admission Tickets start at $150 per person (Ages 3+). In addition, guests should note that certain California Adventure attractions, experiences, and offerings will not be available during the events.
Click here for event details and to purchase tickets.