Summer just started, but Halloween planning is in full swing as Walt Disney World has announced several new offerings coming to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party this year at Magic Kingdom.
Three Magic Kingdom attractions will be getting some enhancements during the annual Halloween event. Included are:
• Space Mountain – A new soundtrack and special effects will transform this adventure
• Pirates of the Caribbean – Pirates will invade the classic attraction and interact with guests searching for Gunpowder Pete
• Mad Tea Party – New lighting and effects will give a new spin to this ride
Over in Storybook Circus, guests can dance the night away during the Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam. The dance party will feature several Disney Junior characters, like Doc McStuffins.
In addition to these new experiences, fan-favorite entertainment will be returning for the event, including the Boo-to-You Halloween Parade, Happy HalloWishes fireworks, the Headless Horseman pre-parade and the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular.
There will also be plenty of candy to go trick-or-treating for, so be sure to wear your best costume!
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party runs select nights from Aug. 17 to Oct. 31, 2018. Tickets start at $85 for adults and $80 for children ages 3-9. The Halloween event will be hosted on the following dates:
- Aug. 17, 24, 28, and 31
- Sept. 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28 and 30
- Oct. 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30 and 31
To learn more about the event, and to purchase tickets, visit DisneyWorld.com.
Check out our past coverage of Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party below: