At Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo, the new food shipment includes:
- Batuuan Beef & Crispy Topato Stir Fry – Smoky braised beef glazed in tamarind sauce served with stir-fried vegetables, crispy herb yucca, pickled onions, and cilantro
- Roasted Endorian Chicken Salad – Marinated chicken, mixed greens, grapes, tomato, cucumber, shaved onion, and radish in a lemon-pomegranate vinaigrette with spiced yogurt drizzle
- Pirjanad Hot Chicken Tip Yip – Crispy chicken glazed in a spicy chipotle sauce served with white rice, relish of sweet corn, shishito peppers, jicama, plantains, and cilantro
- Peka Tuna Poke – Raw tuna tossed in a spicy Sriracha dressing served with green papaya salad, pickled mushrooms, fresh herbs, and crispy garlic
For those space travelers with a sweet tooth, this new offering might be the dessert you’re looking for:
- Outpost Puff – Chocolate pastry filled with guajillo chocolate mousse and green milk sauce finished with Thai tea panna cotta, spiced pineapple, and confectionary debris
New plant-based options are also now available at Ronto Roasters, offering pitmaster droid 8D-JB a break from turning the podracing engine spit!
- Kyryll Pork Rinds – Pork rinds seasoned in a savory blend of ancho chili, cheddar, smoke, and cinnamon
- Zuchii Wrap – Grilled Zucchini, smoky chickpea-onion slaw, creamy garlic-tahini sauce, and fresh cilantro wrapped in pita bread (plant-based)
- Triple Suns Breakfast Wrap – Plant-based egg, smoky chickpea-onion slaw, and roasted tomato sauce wrapped in pita bread (plant-based)
- Andoan Fruit with Muja Sauce – Sticks of jicama, cucumber, pineapple, melon, and dragon fruit dosed in a tamarind sauce and dusted with peppercorn ash (plant-based)
In addition to all of the out-of-this-world additions to Galaxy’s Edge, new hot dogs have been added to the menu at Fairfax Faire on Sunset Boulevard. These include:
- Truffle Bacon Macaroni & Cheese Hot Dog – All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with savory truffle macaroni & cheese and crispy applewood bacon drizzled with mustard aïoli on a brioche butter bun served with pickled vegetables
- Pretzel Dog – All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with apple-braised sauerkraut and onions, and drizzled with mustard aïoli on pretzel bread served with pickled vegetables
- California BLTA Dog – All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with lettuce, tomato, avocado, applewood bacon, crushed ranch tortilla chips, and house-made black pepper mayonnaise on a brioche butter bun served with pickled vegetables
- Chicago-style “Hot Dog” Salad – Romaine blend, plant-based bratwurst, sliced sport peppers, tomatoes, onions, house-made dill pickle, sweet relish, mustard, and poppy-celery seed brioche croutons tossed in neon green relish vinaigrette (plant-based)
- All-Beef Quarter-Pound Hot Dog – Served on a brioche butter bun and served with pickled vegetables
At Hollywood Scoops on Sunset Boulevard, guests can also get their hands on the Chocolate Peanut Butter Explosion Shake — chocolate ice cream layered with peanut butter sauce, topped with whipped cream, and garnished with chocolate-peanut butter crumbles and a chocolate-dipped peanut butter cake!
What do you think of these new treats available now at Disney’s Hollywood Studios? Let us know which ones you’re excited to try down in the comments!