By Suzannah Mitchell DiMarzio and Beci Mahnken
Time to ring the new year with some lucky deals for 2013! With New Fantasyland now officially open at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, the time has never been better to save up to 35 percent at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels this winter.
For even more value, Stay, Play, Dine and Save up to $600 with the purchase of a 5-Night/6-Day Walt Disney Travel Company room, ticket and dining plan package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels (based on a family of four).
This package includes:
• Accommodations at a select Disney Resort hotel
• Admission to Disney Theme Park for each day of your package stay
• A dining plan
• Special Guest benefits, like enjoying extra time in the Theme Parks – and more!
For stays most nights 1/2/13- 3/7/13. Book by 12/31/12.
To see the New Year in with a splash, check out the spectacular musical celebration and bold fireworks display at SeaWorld. Enjoy exciting animal shows, including Clyde and Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas and a special New Year’s version of Shamu Rocks. Or, spend the day getting to know the park’s famous sea friends and riding thrilling ocean-themed rides.
And, the best part is, guests can stay at convenient SeaWorld Orlando lodging right around the corner from the festivities, at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando. After ringing in 2013, unwind in one of the rooms or suites at this family friendly hotel, featuring a plethora of complimentary amenities. As an added bonus, guests can enjoy great holiday rates starting at $79 per night when using the promotional code WBZ.
Over at Universal Orlando Resort, enjoy a 4th night and 3rd day free – starting at $769 tax-inclusive for a family of four.
Includes the following benefits:
• Three nights of accommodations at a nearby Universal Partner hotel – with the fourth night free
• 2-day base ticket to Universal Orlando theme parks – with the third day free
• Early park admission to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter before the rest of the general public
• Access to live entertainment at Universal CityWalk
• Free scheduled transportation between Universal Orlando and hotel
Vacation package is available for purchase until March 28, 2013 for travel from Jan. 3 to June 30, 2013.
For some rocking fun, add Busch Gardens Tampa to your resolutions list this year. Featuring music’s most memorable acts at Real Music, rock artists at Bands, Brew & BBQ, and Viva La Música’s hottest Latin performers.
Want to see it all? With a 2013 Fun Card, you can “pay for a day, play all year” and never miss a thing. It’s the best value for again-and-again access to all the animal encounters, thrill rides, entertainment and family adventure Busch Gardens has to offer. and, if you buy your 2013 Fun Card now, you can enjoy visiting Busch Gardens for the remainder of 2012 for no additional cost.
The 2013 Busch Gardens Fun Card is valid from the date of purchase through Dec. 31, 2013. Prices are $85 for adults and $77 for children ages 3 to 9. Guests can upgrade to a SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Fun Card. Prices are $149 for adults and $133 for children. Single-day admission tickets are $85 for adults and $77 for children.
Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year from MEI-Travel & Mouse Fan Travel!
• Suzannah Mitchell DiMarzio and Beci Mahnken work for MEI-Travel and Mouse Fan Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner featuring a team of more than 75 affiliate destination experts located across the U.S.A. They’ve been providing magical vacation experiences for over 12 years, specializing in vacation packages and cruises to all major vacation designations.
For Disney destinations, visit: MouseFanTravel.com or follow them on twitter @MouseFanTravel. For Universal Studios visit UniversalFanTravel.com and for vacation packages and cruises around the globe visit MEI-Travel.com or follow them on twitter @MEITravel.