Rosen Hotels & Resorts’ eight hotels in Orlando are offering a special rate to those in the area needing shelter and comfort during the virus crisis.
This rate is available to anyone, including first responders, hospitality industry employees, students, and anyone else in need and displaced due to challenges and travel restrictions.
The special rate ranges from $39-$69 per night plus applicable taxes, and can be booked now through May 10 for stays through Dec. 20, 2020 (depending on the hotel). All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and self-parking, and are pet-friendly with no additional pet fee at this rate!
Take a look at our breakdown of the rates and hotels below:
- Rosen Inn International, 7600 International Dr., Orlando
- Rosen Inn closes to Universal, 6327 International Dr., Orlando
- Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, 9000 International Dr., Orlando
- Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, 8442 Palm Parkway, Lake Buena Vista
- Midpointe Hotel, 9956 Hawaiian Ct., Orlando
- Rosen Plaza, 9700 International Dr., Orlando
- Rosen Centre, 9840 International Dr., Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek, 9939 Universal Blvd., Orlando
To book this special rate at any of these hotels, call (866) 33-ROSEN or visit OrlandoHotels4Less.com/Ton.