Craft Beer Festival returns to SeaWorld San Diego from August 19 – September 11, 2022, with over 100 craft brews, festive foods, and a beer garden.
Each Friday – Sunday, the park’s annual beer-centric event will serve up local and domestic brews, along with specialty suds inspired by SeaWorld attractions: Shipwreck Lager named for the Shipwreck Rapids water ride and Emperor Hazy IPA named after the park’s new floorless dive coaster, Emperor.
The newly-opened High Tide Brews Taproom and Explorer’s Garden beer garden have allowed the festival to expand its footprint over last year’s event with beer tastings, flight options, live music, and games.
Also new are Meet the Brewer Talks, allowing guests the opportunity to chat with representatives from local breweries.
Craft Beer Festival featured breweries include:
- Mike Hess Brewing
- Thorn Brewing Co.
- Pizza Port Brewing Company
- Mother Earth Brew Co.
- Abnormal Brewing Company
- Ballast Point Brewing Company
- Hop Valley Brewing Co.
- Harland Brewing Co.
- Gamecraft Brewing
- Alesmith Brewing Company
- Golden Road Brewing
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company
Gluten-free and non-alcoholic options
Alternatives to traditional brews include a range of hard kombucha and ciders, such as:
- Babe Kombucha
- Bivouac Ciderworks
- Juneshine Kombucha
- Bites for the Brews
Craft Beer Festival kiosks serve up food pairings
Sample some of the event’s menu offerings, including:
- Beer Cheese-Steak – Classic Philly cheese steak with Mike Hess Shipwreck Lager and cheese sauce.
- Tepache Glazed Pork Belly Bao – Pork belly glazed with Thorn Brewing Co. Pineapple Sour and Bahn Mi veggies.
- Lamb Kofta – Topped with Babe Kombucha and Moroccan citrus cucumber tzatziki
- Cali-Creamin’ Brulé – Vanilla Ale Crème Brulé made with Mother Earth Brew Co. beer.
- Cali-Creamin’ Ale Stout Ice Cream Float – Abnormal Brewing Company’s Mocha Stout poured over vanilla ice cream.
Purchase an 8-item Sampler lanyard for $50 or a 12-item Sampler lanyard for $65. Annual Pass Members will receive three free menu items with the purchase of a 15-item Sampler lanyard at $65.
For more information visit SeaWorldSanDiego.com.