Six Flags theme parks are known for world-class thrill rides, but a current Six Flags survey is also gauging interest in a variety of new ideas, ranging from virtual reality and interactive experiences to ziplines and extreme activities.
The Six Flags survey takes just a few minutes to complete and there is no cost to participate. All participants will also be entered in a drawing to win a pair of 2022 Season Passes.
Here are some of the attractions and experiences in the Six Flags survey:
Virtual Reality (VR) and Interactive Experiences
- Augmented Reality (AR) Scavenger Hunt – Using AR on their phones, guests hunt for clues hidden in the park to discover exciting surprises.
- ACME Fun Factory – Guests will enter ACME’s “toontastic” testing facility where they’ll use strength, wits, and agility to put products to the test.
- Heroes in Training – Find out if you have what it takes to be a DC superhero in the Cavern of Justice, where guests will face an obstacle course that will put their superpowers to the test.
- Build a 3D Coaster – Aspiring coaster designers can design their own thrill ride during an interactive competition with other designers – guests can even purchase a 3D printed version of their masterpiece.
- Make Wonder Woman’s Golden Lasso – Customize your very own golden lasso just like Wonder Woman in an interactive show experience.
- Laser Tag – Many people have played laser tag, but it’s a whole new experience to dodge laser beams while making your way through a theme park.
- Team Battle 4D Experience – Assemble a team and use light blasters to defeat your opponents in an epic robot battle.
- VR Bumper Cars – This experience takes the popular carnival ride to a new level with virtual reality effects that make you feel like you’re traveling through space and dodging enemy ships.
- Zipline Racer – Compete against friends and family in a high thrill, high-speed zipline race.
- Themed Ziplines – Fly through the air on a magic carpet or surfboard on themed ziplines.
- Zipline Chair – Grab a partner, take a seat, and zip through the park.
- “Coaster” Ziplines – Fly over the park on a zipline that moves like a roller coaster.
- Peddle Sky Track – Zip through a double-track suspended course in pedal-powered vehicles.
- Behind the Roller Coaster Scenes – Get the chance to go behind the scenes of favorite Six Flags coasters and get views only maintenance teams have had the opportunity to see.
- 360-Tilt Experience – The view alone is fantastic, but the thrill starts when you tilt forward.
- Dinner in the Sky – This experience takes dining to new heights as guests enjoy a meal onboard a unique vehicle that takes them high above the park.
- Base Jumping – Experience the once-in-a-lifetime thrill of jumping from a theme park observation deck.
- Hot Air Balloon Bungee Jumping – Get the ultimate birds-eye view of the park while bungee jumping from a hot air balloon.
- Edge Walks – Take a full-circle lap around the top of the observation tower 100 stories above the ground.
Click here for more information about Six Flags theme parks.
What atttractions and experiences would you like to see added to Six Flags parks? Let us know in the comments.