The Spring 2019 issue of “Attractions Magazine” is now available in print, on the Nook and Kindle and soon in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to order your copy.
Updates from Above
We fly over Orlando’s most exciting theme park projects.
Celebrating Apollo at Kennedy Space Center
It’s the 50th anniversary of the moon landing and the Apollo 11 legacy is front and center at the Kennedy Space Center.
Video Game Sequel Adds Disneyland Touches
“Kingdom Hearts III” is doubling down on the Disney fan-service, including more familiar faces and places.
Q&A: Walt Disney World Ambassador
Ken Facey grew up watching Disney World videos with his grandmother. Years later he became a Disney Ambassador.
Top 10 Theme Park Activities on a Cruise
All of the major cruise lines have been adding attractions to their ships. Here are the best.
• Coming Attractions
• News In The Queue
• Then & Now: Adventurers Club in Pleasure Island
• Versus: Meeting Characters at Disney and Universal
• Photo Finds
• Table Service: Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill at Disney Springs
• Resort Report: Margaritaville Resort Orlando
• Spot the Difference
• Mystery Photo
• In the Loop
• The Rumor Queue
• Click Here to order a subscription along with a copy of the Spring issue.
• Click Here to order the print version without a subscription.
• The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to download the free app.
• To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android devices.
• To purchase the Kindle version of the magazine, either search for it on your Kindle app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through the Amazon website. The Kindle app is also available for Android devices.
Print subscribers should receive their copy before April 13, 2019 (May. 1 for international subscribers).