The Summer 2016 issue of Attractions Magazine is now available in print, in our iPhone and iPad app, and on the Nook.
Here’s what you’ll find inside the new Summer issue:
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Awakens the Night
The park has not only extended their hours, but added lots of new nighttime attractions.
Welcome to the new Disney Springs
A whole new area springs forth at the former Downtown Disney.
Q&A: Disney Imagineer
Laura Offerdahl on creating exciting new entertainment.
Skipper Ben’s Top 10 Attractions that are better at night
These rides are great in the daytime, but they take on a whole new light at night.
Get in touch with nature at this old Florida attraction.
• Table Service: NBC Sports Grill & Brew Review
• Resort Report – Westgate River Ranch Resort
• Feedback – Your theme park stories, photos and opinions.
• Vacation Planner – Calendar of Orlando-area events.
• Then & Now – Take a look back and see how things have changed.
• News In The Queue – Information and photos from what’s new and coming soon.
• Versus – Downtown Disney vs. Disney Springs
• Photo Finds – Photo spread featuring Orlando’s latest and greatest events.
• Bemusement Park – Our original comic & games.
• The Rumor Queue – What could be next in Orlando?
• Out of the Loop – Find out what’s happening in theme parks worldwide.
Click Here to order the print version. The issue will also be available at Theme Park Connection’s store soon.
The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to download the free app.
To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android mobile phones.
Print subscribers should receive their copy between now and July 15, 2016.