Hosts Elisa Rodriguez and Quinn Roseboom bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode of The Attractions Show:
- Jeff checks out a special pop-up restaurant in West Hollywood themed to Saved by the Bell
- Brennan heads to Paddlefish at Disney Springs to take part in a special cooking class
- News in the Queue: New Legoland Hotel rooms themed to The Lego Movie World coming to Legoland Florida; SeaWorld San Diego to open Mako roller coaster in 2020; Captain Marvel makes her Disney Parks debut aboard Disney Cruise Line; opening date of Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle! ride revealed for Hong Kong Disneyland
- Shoutouts, Bloopers and More
You can catch The Attractions Show on our YouTube channel every Thursday at 6 p.m. EST through YouTube Premieres.
YouTube Premieres is a new way for our viewers to watch and experience our new videos together, like a TV show or movie premiere. Everyone can talk about the episode together in the chat as it airs.
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and click the notification bell to join in when our next episode premieres!
Special thanks to Give Kids The World Village.
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Subscribe to our Print magazine
• Follow us on Twitter: @Attractions
• Like us on Facebook
• Download our free iPhone and iPad app
• Look for our magazine on Nook and Kindle devices and apps, including Android.