The newest issue of Orlando Attractions Magazine is now available. It features:
• Behind the Frights at Halloween Horror Nights
• The Lighter Side of Halloween at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
• Kungaloosh! The Adventurer’s Club gives its final performance.
• A Trip to Simpler Times. Main Street’s horse-drawn trolley ride.
• The Search is On… The search for Hidden Mickeys.
• Michael Phelps Welcomed Home. Disney gives the Olympics star a parade.
• Many options for experience dining at SeaWorld
• Much, much more
Subscriber copies have been mailed out. Please allow up to four weeks for delivery, but they should be arriving soon.
Copies are also available in Orlando at Katie’s Candy Company in Universal CityWalk, B. Dalton Booksellers in Pointe Orlando on International Drive, The Shereton Safari Hotel gift shop on Apopka-Vineland Road, and Reading Trout Books in Celebration.
And as always, you can order a single issue here on our Web site. You can also see a page-by-page preview of the whole issue at that link.