Ultimate Foodie Guide to holidays at Universal Orlando Resort
Your holiday tastebuds will be taken to the next level this winter at Universal Orlando Resort, with plenty of comforting classics and modern tastes to try.
From Nov. 16, 2019 until Jan. 5, 2020, guests visiting Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Universal CityWalk can try a variety of merry fare that offers a true taste of the season, including:
- Hot Butterbeer in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Grinchmas Chocolate Cupcakes in Seuss Landing at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Voodoo Doughnut’s Stuffed Santa Suit doughnut set – yeast doughnuts dipped in vanilla icing; one filled with Bavarian & white chocolate topped with coconut, and another filled with peppermint chocolate cream
- A traditional meal of a mixed green salad, herb-roasted turkey, cornbread stuffing, roasted potatoes, sautéed and steamed vegetables, and apple pie at Classic Monsters Cafe in Universal Studios Florida and Thunder Falls Terrace in Islands of Adventure
- Holiday pastries like Apple Strudel on a stick, Christmas tree eclairs and holiday “wreaths” at the San Francisco Bakery and Today Cafe in Universal Studios Florida and Croissant Moon Bakery in Islands of Adventure
- Non-alcoholic Frozen Eggnog and Frozen Candy Cane drinks at the production central veranda and Gramercy pizza in Universal Studios Florida
For guests looking for that perfect holiday cocktail, try these, available throughout the resort:
- Apple Pie on the Rocks
- Cranberry Margarita
- Apple Cider Irish Mule
- Gingerbread Mon at Bob Marley’s in Universal CityWalk
- Snow Globe at Pat O’Brien’s in Universal CityWalk
For the dessert lover in your group, Universal Orlando is offering the new “Sweets & Sounds Dessert Party” experience on select nights from Nov. 16 – Dec. 15.
With this dessert party, guests will get access to exclusive viewing areas for Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s, and the Mannheim Steamroller concert performance, as well as all-you-care-to-enjoy seasonal desserts, savory eats, sparkling wine, and assorted non-alcoholic beverages. Tickets are $49.99 plus tax for adults, $29.99 plus tax for children ages 3-9, and separate theme park admission is required.
Those who seek out a gourmet holiday experience should look no further than the “Festive Flavors Holiday Buffet” at Universal Studios Florida, offered from Dec. 22-30.
This buffet dinner including viewing area access for both the holiday parade at Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration. Guests can enjoy all-you-can-eat holiday cuisine, specialty desserts, and sparkling wine throughout the event. Tickets are $64.99 plus tax for adults and $44.99 plus tax for children ages 3-9. As with the dessert party above, separate theme park admission is required.
To learn more about other holiday offerings at Universal Orlando Resort, visit UniversalOrlando.com.