The 2020 Holidays Celebration kicks off tomorrow, Nov. 14, at Universal Orlando, and to celebrate, the resort has shared details about the new food and beverage offerings that will debut this year.
This year’s festivities will have more than 20 new options to try, with flavors to cater to every member of the family – from sweet treats and savory flavors to vegan items and more.
Here are a few of the delicious delights guests can enjoy this season:
- Reindeer Brownie – Chocolate vegan and candy cane holiday-themed brownie, found at Croissant Moon Bakery at Universal’s Islands of Adventure and the Holiday Tribute Store at Universal Studios Florida.
- Hot Chocolate Bomb – Hot chocolate bomb ornament made with Italian hot chocolate and comes with a white chocolate ornament that melts away and fills your cup with mini marshmallows, available at the Holiday Tribute Store at Universal Studios Florida.
- Thanksgiving Dinner Crepe – Crepe filled with turkey meat, gravy, cranberries, stuffing and cornbread croutons served in a cone, available at the Central Park Crepes stand at Universal Studios Florida.
- Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Ornament – Chocolate peppermint mousse ornament treat, available at the Today Cafe and the Holiday Tribute Store at Universal Studios Florida.
- Gingerbread Shake – Milkshake loaded with gingerbread flavor and a twist of chocolate, available at The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen at Universal CityWalk.
For guests planning to spend Thanksgiving Day at Universal Orlando, there will be a three-course holiday meal available at several restaurants throughout the resort, including Lombard’s Seafood Grille at Universal Studios Florida, Confisco Grille and Thunder Falls Terrace at Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Bigfire at Universal CityWalk. Depending on the location, this meal will include butternut squash soup, herb-roasted turkey bread, wild mushroom stuffing, sweet potato fritters, traditional cranberry sauce, and a pumpkin and dulce de leche cheesecake for dessert.
There will also be complete Thanksgiving feasts at Universal’s resort hotels, including Bayliner Diner at Universal’s Cabana Beach Resort, Beach Break Cafe at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites, Islands Dining Room at Loews Royal Pacific Resort, and The Kitchen at Hard Rock Hotel.
For more information, visit UniversalOrlando.com/Holidays.