Universal Orlando has relaunched their Wizarding World of Harry Potter vacation package with some magical new extras for Florida residents.
“The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Florida Resident Exclusive Vacation Package” starts at $135 per person, per night (based on a party of four), and there is limited availability. The package includes:
- 3-night hotel accommodations at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites
- Additional accommodations are available at other Universal Orlando hotels, including Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- 2-Day Park-to-Park with 2-Days-Free Ticket to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- NEW Themed Keepsake Box featuring:
- Personalized welcome letter
- Travel planning guide
- Set of luggage tags featuring Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, one set of three per package
- Hogwarts Railway lanyard – one per person
- Breakfast at the Leaky Cauldron in Universal Studios Florida
- NEW Session at Shutterbutton’s Photography Studio in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, which includes one (1) exclusive 8×10 photo print and a commemorative DVD photo album
- Early Park Admission one hour before the theme parks open to either Universal Studios Florida or Universal’s Islands of Adventure (as determined by Universal Orlando) and Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park each day
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary transportation to Universal’s theme parks and Universal CityWalk
Florida residents can book this vacation package now through Dec. 11, 2019 for travel now through Dec. 20, 2019 straight from Universal or through their travel agent – we recommend booking through Universal Fan Travel.
To learn more about The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, visit UniversalOrlando.com.