Join hosts Seth and Carly as they bring you news and discussion about all things theme parks, as well as their thoughts on the latest movies, television, and video games on The Attractions Podcast.
This week on The Attractions Podcast, Seth & Carly discuss:
- ‘Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party’ returns, along with Disney’s ‘Halfway to Halloween’ celebration
- Star Wars face painting experiences coming to Galactic Starcruiser at Walt Disney World
- Disney After Dark: Grad Nite Reunion brings back “the good old days.”
- Paradise Pier Hotel to get a Pixar makeover, walkway to the park, plus more changes coming to Disneyland
- Disney Cruise Line highlights return to Europe in 2023
- Space Mountain to get major update at Tokyo Disneyland, inside and out
- Tokyo Disney setting a blueprint for more exclusive theme park experiences?
- “May the Fourth Be With You” at Disneyland Paris
- Disney Premier Access Ultimate is coming to Disneyland Paris
- Kennedy Space Center and Lego launch new space exhibit
- The Ozarks are alive with the sound of Silver Dollar City’s Bluegrass & BBQ Festival
- Legoland Florida Resort becomes a Certified Autism Center
This podcast is sponsored by:
• Aura Frames, a customized digital photo frame with easy setup and unlimited storage. Take up to $40 off while supplies last with discount code “ATTRACTION” at https://on.auraframes.com/3LWMOax – Also available on Amazon at https://amzn.to/3KAisdy.
• Destinations with Character Travel, for all your travel needs, free of charge, visit DestinationsWithCharacterTravel.com.
We welcome your suggestions and want you to be a part of the discussion. Please send your comments to [email protected] with the subject line “The Attractions Podcast.”
Join us every Saturday at 12 p.m. Eastern to watch us record The Attractions Podcast LIVE on our YouTube channel. You can watch back this week’s stream below:
Statements or opinions herein are those of the hosts and advertisers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the producers, Dream Together Media LLC, or staff.