Join hosts Seth and Carly as they bring you news and discussion about all things theme parks, as well as their thoughts on the latest movies, television, and video games on The Attractions Podcast.
This week on The Attractions Podcast, Seth and Carly discuss:
- D23 Expo 2022 is sold out, but you can still be part of The Ultimate Disney Fan Event
- Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana details released as rockwork for the attraction takes shape
- Disney parks ‘Make It Blue’ to celebrate Disney+ Day
- Massive delivery of roller coaster track arrives at Universal’s Epic Universe
- Halloween Horror Nights Orlando’s food is almost as gruesome as its houses
- The Haunted Road drive-thru experience now ends at a slaughterhouse
- Scream n’ Stream drive-thru haunted attraction gets a new Florida location
- Dark Nights immersive haunt ramps up the fear during Hersheypark Halloween
- Halloween weekends take over Busch Gardens Williamsburg during The Count’s Spooktacular
- Points Pass gives guests a pay-per-ride option at Nickelodeon Universe
We welcome your suggestions and want you to be a part of the discussion. Please send your comments to [email protected] with the subject line “The Attractions Podcast.”
Join us every Sunday at 12 p.m. Eastern to watch us record The Attractions Podcast LIVE on our YouTube channel. You can watch this week’s stream below:
Statements or opinions herein are those of the hosts and advertisers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the producers, Dream Together Media LLC, or staff.