Disney After Hours is turning wicked this summer, as the Disney Villains are coming out to play in Magic Kingdom on event nights from June 6 – Aug. 8.
Disney After hours is a separately-ticketed event that offers low wait times for more than 20 attractions and experiences after the park closes to regular day guests. Event tickets allow entry as early as 7 p.m., which gives guests staying for the After Hours festivities time to enjoy the fireworks before taking on the rides. Ice cream, popcorn, and select bottled drinks are also included in the cost of admission.
This summer, Disney After Hours will offer plenty of villainy, exclusive entertainment, food & beverage options, merchandise, and more during “Disney Villains After Hours.” Highlights of the event include:
- Brand-new Disney Villains stage show – Join Hades and Meg from “Hercules” as they take over the Castle Forecourt Stage for “Villains Unite the Night,” which will also feature appearances by The Queen, Jafar, Dr. Facilier, and Maleficent
- See Maleficent the Dragon – Maleficent the Dragon, appearing in her steampunk style from the Festival of Fantasy Parade, will appear for the first time at night – breathing fire as she stalks through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for guests
- Villainous Enhancements – Discover fun and villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain
- Wickedly Delicious Food & Beverages – A variety of themed food and beverage options will be available for guests to purchase, including desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Hades, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Dr. Facilier and Emperor Zurg
- Event Merchandise – Event guests can also purchase exclusive merchandise for the After Hours party, as well as items from a curated Disney Villains collection
An important fact worth noting is that the villains will not be meeting guests at all during the event – so your best bet to see them would be during the stage show.
Guests are also encouraged to show off their villainous side by Disneybounding in outfits inspired by their favorite bad guy or girl.
Disney Villains After Hours tickets are $139 plus tax in advance and $144 plus tax on the night of the event. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can save $30 and purchase discounted tickets for $109. Tickets for these specific Disney After Hours event nights will go on sale April 29.
To learn more about other Disney After Hours events, visit DisneyWorld.com.
Check out this throwback from “The Attractions Show,” where Banks explores the Magic Kingdom during the Disney After Hours event: