The “Paris by Emily” trip will take travelers into the chic and colorful world of Emily Cooper (played by Lily Collins), courtesy of the official travel brand of the hit “Emily in Paris” Netflix series.
The five-day Parisian experience on April 17-21, 2024, is hosted by Ines Tazi, the French fashionista who captivated audiences on two Netflix shows, “The Circle: France” and “Perfect Match.” Ines has curated the “Emily in Paris-”themed experience to showcase her passion for art, fashion, history, food, and wine.
“Emily in Paris-”Inspired Itinerary
- Day 1: Upon arriving in Paris, meet the group for a round of Kir Royale at an apéritif with Ines before dinner at a local bistro (optional add-on: Private airport transfer to the hotel).
- Day 2: Early risers can channel their inner Emily for an optional 2- to 5-mile run through the Left Bank (accompanied by a “Vive la France” playlist of songs from the show). Over a late breakfast, learn a few simple phases during a fun French lesson before going on a fashionable excursion curated by Marylin Fitoussi, the head costume designer for “Emily in Paris.” In the evening, pop up to Ines’s favorite rooftop bar for a round of Lillet Spritz.
- Day 3: After an optional run along the Seine, travelers will don aprons for a pain au chocolat-making class in Saint-Germain-des-Prés to learn the secrets of perfect pastry. Next, visit iconic locations from the show and hear some of the behind-the-scenes stories. In the evening, raise a glass of bubbly at a boutique champagne house (optional add-on: Create your own fragrance with a curated experience).
- Day 4: Follow Emily’s footsteps towards Palais Royal, but instead of meeting Mindy on the bench, you’ll meet a surprise guest for a museum tour and photography masterclass to learn how to capture the best pics of Paris. In the evening, enjoy a special apéritif (and Masterclass on the Art of Flirting) before a final celebration to raise a glass to new friends and joie de vivre (optional add-on: Hair and Makeup Service).
- Day 5: Sadly, it will be time to say bon voyage after brunch.
Hotel des Grandes Ecoles
The boutique hotel is located in Emily’s neighborhood of the 5th arrondissement near the market of the Rue Mouffetard and the quaint shops, bars, and cafés of Saint-Germain-des-Prés.
Occupying three 19th-century townhouses around a tree-lined courtyard, the hotel features charming guest rooms and breakfast served in the sunny garden for an experience that Emily would certainly describe as “très cute.”
Travelers can choose from a single room for $4267 per person or a shared double room with twin beds for $3,601 per person. Both room types have private bathrooms and air conditioning.
- Four nights’ accommodation at Hotel Des Grandes Ecoles
- Daily breakfast, two dinners, and four apéritif
- Photography masterclass
- French lesson
- Fashion excursion curated by Marylin Fitoussi
- Pain au chocolat making class
- Masterclass on the Art of French Flirting
What’s Not Included?
- Arrival/departure transportation (planes, trains, or automobiles)
- Tours, events, and activities outside those noted in the itinerary
- Any food and drinks outside except where specified
- Personal items and expenses
- Any additional services at the hotel (room service, phone calls, additional nights, etc.)
- Travel insurance
Ready to jet off to Paris like Emily Cooper? Click here for details.