Grab your lightsaber and plot a hyperspace course for Anaheim, because Star Wars Nite is set for May 3 as the second after-hours special event in the new Disneyland After Dark series.
On the evening of May 3, guests at Disneyland Park’s Star Wars Nite will be the first to see the new “March of the First Order,” to meet Rey at Star Wars Launch Bay, and to ride the return of Hyperspace Mountain.
Adults may come dressed in Star Wars attire (no masks for guests age 14 and older) for this one-night-only Disneyland After Dark event, which will also feature:
• Exclusive after-hours access to Disneyland park from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m., with admission to the park beginning at 6 p.m.
• Special entertainment, including a “Galactic dance party,” character encounters and more.
• Themed décor and immersive Star Wars-themed photo opportunities.
• Commemorative lanyard, event credential and complimentary PhotoPass photos during the event.
• First opportunity to purchase limited-edition “May the 4th” merchandise, and specialty food and beverage items.
Admission to the event costs $99 per adult and children ages 3 and up. Parking is not included, and regular daytime tickets and annual passes are not valid for event admission. A limited quantity of tickets will be available at Disneyland.com or by calling (714) 781-4636 beginning on the following dates:
March 27: Tickets on sale for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders
March 29: Tickets on sale for general public
In addition, beginning May 4, all Disneyland park guests will be able to experience these new and returning Star Wars experiences:
• “March of First Order” – Captain Phasma guides a squad of First Order stormtroopers through Tomorrowland, similar to the procession seen at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
• Encounter Rey – Meet the Resistance’s newest hero at Star Wars Launch Bay.
• Hyperspace Mountain – This popular transformation of Space Mountain returns.