All mouth breathers are invited to join the search for Will Byers with a special experience for Stranger Things Day at Universal Orlando Resort.
On Tuesday, Nov. 6, the day that Will disappeared, from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m., guests at Universal Studios Florida will have the chance to walk through the Stranger Things house from Halloween Horror Nights one last time to celebrate the occasion. This will be the first time ever that guests will get to experience an HHN house outside of the event.
The full house experience, as well as select specialty food and beverage offerings at Benny’s Burger Tent, San Fran Pastry and Boulangerie will be available to guests. As an added perk, Passholders will get exclusive access to the Express queue line for the house.
Guests will get to journey into the Upside Down one last time with Mike, Dustin, Lucas, and Eleven as they try to rescue Will from the Demogorgon.
Here’s some extra info to know before you go:
- The house will only be open on Nov. 6, from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Guests must have valid theme park admission to Universal Studios Florida or an Annual/Seasonal Pass
- No other Halloween Horror Nights houses, scare zones, or shows will be open on this date
- No costumes or masks allowed
- The experience may be too intense for kids, and is not recommended for those under the age of 13
- Dates, times, and entertainment are subject to change and availability
Be sure to grab your bike, flashlight, and your crazy friends for an exciting Stranger Things Day at Universal Studios Florida.
To learn more, visit UniversalOrlando.com.
Check out our highlights video from this year’s Stranger Things HHN house at Universal Orlando below: