The toys are back in town once again for the upcoming release of Disney/Pixar’s “Toy Story 4”, and 14 brands are getting in on the fun, including Alaska Airlines, Babybel, and The Laughing Cow, McDonald’s, Ziploc, and more.
“These amazing brands have come up with some very exciting, imaginative campaigns to support ‘Toy Story 4,’ and we can’t wait to share them with fans this summer,” said Lylle Breier, senior vice president of global marketing partnerships for The Walt Disney Studios.
- Alaska Airlines – This June, the airline will theme a plane to celebrate Woody and the gang’s latest adventure. This newly-themed plane will carry guests traveling to the Disneyland Resort and the other 116 destinations that Alaska Airlines serves from the West Coast.
- Babybel and The Laughing Cow – Fans of “Toy Story” can experience exclusive content online at Adventure4Family.com, in addition to in-store promotions and limited-time character packs – including the newest star of “Toy Story 4”, Forky!
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts – To celebrate “Toy Story 4”, Best Western Rewards members can receive a $20 Best Western Travel Card after their first stay. Offer ends Sept. 2, 2019.
- Blue Diamond Almond Breeze – From May 10 – Aug. 2, Blue Diamond Almond Breeze is running a national promotion where customers can receive a Fandango movie ticket to see “Toy Story 4” or any other Disney film with the purchase of three participating Blue Diamond Almond Breeze almond milks.
- Bounty – The brand’s paper towels will come with new “Toy Story 4”-themed prints for animated time.
- Chrysler – The car manufacturer will air a new TV commercial featuring the Chrysler Pacifica and characters from the upcoming film.
- Clorox – In collaboration with the new film, Clorox is launching a new marketing campaign in late May. Visit Disney.com/FamilyVacation to learn more.
- Danimals – To build up hype for the upcoming Disney/Pixar film, Danimals Smoothies and Squeezables will feature art inspired by “Toy Story 4” characters. These will hit shelves nationwide at the end of May 2019.
- Go RVing – This brand’s campaign will inspire RV travel and adventures, just like Bonnie and her family in the upcoming film.
- JOANN – The fabric and craft store will offer hands-on events and licensed craft kits and character fabrics at its locations nationwide.
- Juicy Juice – The juice brand is hosting a special on-pack takeover and promotion, which kicked off on May 1.
- Kellogg’s – The cereal brand will offer an in-pack premium only available on specially-marked boxes at Walmart. For a limited time, select Kellogg’s cereals will include one of five free window decals featuring classic and new toys from the upcoming film.
- McDonald’s – Starting June 11, ten Happy Meal toys will be available for guests to collect and build their own carnival. In addition to the toy, each Happy Meal toy bag will have a ticket that can be scanned in the McDonald’s app for exclusive opportunities and content. The Happy Meal box will also have augmented reality features that can be unlocked in the Snapchat app.
- Ziploc – The brand is creating re-usable sandwich and snack bags featuring “Toy Story 4” designs to bring adventurous fun to snack and playtime.
Be sure to catch “Toy Story 4” in theaters on June 21. Check out the trailer below: