Avengers Campus, the highly anticipated all-new Marvel-themed land at Disney California Adventure, is opening on June 4, 2021— and with it, a variety of unique food and beverage offerings that are sure to satisfy even super hero-sized appetites.
Avengers Campus Pym Test Kitchen (mobile ordering available)
Just as Ant-Man and The Wasp used “Pym Particles” to grow and shrink just about anything, the quick-service Pym Test Kitchen uses them to grow and shrink its innovations in food science.
“You will be the taste-testers savoring hero-sized meals and tiny treats while you watch the Pym food scientists at work in the kitchen lab,” says Karen McClintock, food & beverage content relations manager for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. “You’ll even be able to watch the growing and shrinking of an iconic food offering, a pretzel, as it makes its way through the quantum tunnel directly above and centered in front of the kitchen laboratory. From large to small, small to large, with the final result: a super-sized pretzel ready for sharing!”
- Calculated Breakfast = E x 2 + (B+P)/T – Eggs Two Ways with smoked bacon, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast
- Impossible Quantum Garden Breakfast – Plant-based folded omelet with Impossible breakfast sausage, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast
- Ever-Expanding Cinna-Pym Toast – Baked Pym particle bread and egg custard with cinnamon-sugar topping, a fried egg, smoked bacon, and maple syrup
- Spoonful of Cereal – Bran flakes and raisins garnished with a yogurt-covered pretzel and served with reduced-fat milk and a ripe banana
- Nano Eggs-periment 101 – Softly arranged eggs and turkey bacon with toast (for ages 3-9)
- Cinna-Pym Mini Toast – Warm toasted cinnamon Pym particle bread with turkey bacon and maple syrup (for ages 3-9)
Snacks and Sips
- Quantum Pretzel – 453.8 grams, Bavarian-style pretzel with sharp cheddar-beer sauce
- Atomic Fusion Pretzel – Buffalo-style pretzel loaded with chicken, hot sauce, ranch dressing, blue cheese crumbles, celery, and dill-pickled carrots
- Pingo Doce – This distinctly green lemon-lime beverage with a vanilla kick from Avenger lore is available exclusively at Avengers Campus.
- Proton PB&J Punch – Minute Maid Lemonade with peanut butter and strawberry flavors, PB-infused whipped cream, and PB pretzel spheres
Blue Particle Specials
- Pym-ini – Salami, rosemary ham, Provolone, sun-dried tomato spread on toasted focaccia with marinara dipping sauce and arugula salad. The Pym-ini sandwich is available as a single serving or Quantum-sized that serves up to 8 people.
- Not So Little Chicken Sandwich – Fried chicken breast, teriyaki and red chili sauces, pickled cabbage slaw on brioche with crispy potato bites
- PB3 Superb Sandwich – Warm PB&J with banana, candied bacon on Pym particle bread, with a micro banana smoothie and crispy potato bites
- Caesar Salad + Colossal Crouton – Hearts of romaine, Kalamata olives, pickled onions, Caesar dressing, garlic crouton, and Parmesan crisps
- Impossible Spoonful – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce, dairy-free Parmesan, and micro basil
- Choco Smash Candy Bar – Dark chocolate, peanuts, caramel, nougat, and chocolate brownie
Red Particle Mini-Meals (for ages 3-9)
All include a Cuties mandarin orange, Dannon Yogurt, and choice of small low-fat milk or small Dasani (except Mini Pasta & Impossible Meat-balls).
- Teeny Pym-ini – Toasted ham and provolone sandwich with marinara dipping sauce
- Subatomic Chicken Sandwich – Crispy breaded chicken breast on a soft roll
- PB&J Flavor Lab: Assemble Your Own Experiment – Smooth peanut butter, strawberry jelly, and Pym particle bread
- Mini Pasta & Impossible Meat-balls – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce, and dairy-free Parmesan served with coconut milk yogurt and small Dasani water
Avengers Campus Pym Tasting Lab (mobile ordering available)
Right next door to the Pym Test Kitchen, the Pym Tasting Lab is where you can order craft beers (ranging from a pilsner cold-fermented lager to an amber ale) with unique beer taps that fill glasses from the bottom up. Plus, McClintock says, the article-infused cocktail experiments and beer cocktails (as well as hard seltzer and wine) will quench your thirst as you sample the Snack Molecules — mini pretzels, honey roasted peanuts, and sweet & spicy popped sorghum.
- Honey Buzz – Gin, lemon juice, and honey syrup with a honey straw
- X-Periment –Tequila, Minute Maid Lime Juice, mango and habanero syrups with mango popping pearls
- Honey Fusion – Gin, Minute Maid Lemonade, honey syrup, IPA, and a honey straw
- Molecular Meltdown – Marshmallow milk stout and vanilla ice cream topped with miniature marshmallows
- The Regulator –Tequila, Minute Maid Lime Juice, mango and habanero syrup, wheat ale, and mango popping pearls
- Particle Fizz –Hard Seltzer with cherry pearls
Shawarma Palace (mobile ordering available)
“You may recall that after the Battle of New York, the Avengers discovered their new favorite food after checking out Tony Stark’s favorite ‘shawarma joint’ just two blocks from the battle zone,” McClintock says. “Well, the Avengers loved the food so much they invited the Shawarma Palace crew to open a second location at Avengers Campus.”
- New York’s Tastiest – Chicken shawarma wrap, garlic spread, and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables
- Impossible Victory Falafel – Plant-based-falafel and cauliflower wrap, garlic spread, hummus and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables
The colorful galactic concoctions available at the food cart near Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout! were curated by Taneleer Tivan to lure guests to his fortress.
- Cosmic Cream Orb – Crispy cream puff with whipped raspberry cheesecake mousse
- Sweet Spiral Ration – Churro spirals with unique flavors
Avengers Campus Novelties
- Glowing Pym Particle Capsule and Glowing Pym Particle Disc – Light up your beverage with a red or blue glowing Pym particle capsule or disc.
- Enlarged Pingo Doce Soda Can – Filled with Pingo Doce or your favorite Coca-Cola beverage.
- Iron Man Infinity Gauntlet – A great way to hold your favorite Coca-Cola bottled beverage
- Pint-Sized Pints Mini Beer Flight – Oversized ruler flight board with mini beer steins
Click here for more details about Avengers Campus.