Butterbeer is very popular with guests visiting Universal Orlando, coming in cold, frozen and even ice cream offerings. But now there’s an option perfect for the Winter season.
A brand new center for touring Broadways shows, local artists and more has now opened in downtown Orlando.
Clyde and Seamore have finally escaped Pirate Island and are on their way back to school in the new show “Clyde & Seamore’s Sea Lion High,” opening spring 2015 at SeaWorld Orlando.
Hosts Banks Lee and Elisa Goldman bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news from the IAAPA Attractions Expo. On this week’s episode:
A decidedly smaller Orlando Eye observation wheel was revealed yesterday. But you can’t ride this one. It’s a Lego version which will be on display in the Miniland U.S.A section of Legoland Florida.
By Nick Russo This week on Photo Finds, take a detailed tour of Disney’s Old Key West Resort, and then see Universal’s start on their decorations for the holidays!
International Drive keeps growing and growing. You can already marvel at the huge Orlando Eye observation wheel being built, now another ride rivaling its height is coming next door. A StarFlyer swing ride will take riders up 420 feet. Unicorp National Developments, the company behind the I-Drive 360 complex, announced the new ride today, and […]
We first heard about the Skyscraper in June, but we now have a computer-rendered video showing exactly what a ride on the world’s tallest roller coaster will be like. It’s not for the faint of heart. The 570-foot-tall Skyscraper will be a part of a new complex being built on the corner of International Drive […]
By Nick Russo A look back at the week of Tweeted photos from @Attractions Twitter feed – November 10 to November 16, 2014.
A new indoor high performance kart racing facility is set to open in near International Drive called I-Drive NASCAR.
Universal Orlando is a great place for families to spend the holiday season during Universal’s Holidays celebration, if you don’t mind getting a bit Grinchy.
Get ready to take the wildest ride in the wilderness home as Big Thunder Mountain Railroad comes to life as an all-new Marvel and Disney Kingdoms comic book in spring 2015.
The Orlando Eye has released a preview of the passenger capsules that will be installed onto the observation wheel once construction is completed later this year.
There’s a new store in Orlando for girls to shop and celebrate with their dolls. American Girl has unveiled its new 15,000-square foot retail experience at The Florida Mall.
Hosts Banks Lee and Elisa Goldman bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode:
SeaWorld’s annual Christmas Celebration is ready to splash the park with waves of holiday spirit.
By Nick Russo This week on Photo Finds, we stop by the Magic Kingdom to check in on the Main Street Christmas decorations, followed by a tour of The Cowfish Restaurant at Universal CityWalk. Finally, we give a look at this year’s Osborne Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Hollywood Studios.
Leading up to Thanksgiving in the month of November, Legoland Florida Resort is offering free admission to military veterans of the United States Armed Forces.
The community is invited to attend the grand opening of Artegon Marketplace Orlando, a 1.1 million-square-foot shopping attraction and artisan marketplace on International Drive.
By Nick Russo A look back at the week of Tweeted photos from @Attractions Twitter feed – November 3 to November 9, 2014.
You'll also read a feature story on the new Pantopia area at Busch Gardens including the signature ride, Falcon's Fury. Will you beat the facedown dropping fears?
Read a Q&A with a former Disney Imagineer, find out about dining Italian style at Universal CityWalk's Vivo, or with a bit of mystery at Sleuth's Dinner Theater.
Plus our review of Disney's All-Star Resorts, Skipper Ben's Top 10 places to stay warm in Orlando, games, puzzles, updates, rumors and much more.
- Disney Channel stars to help kick off Disney’s first Healthy Living Weekend at Epcot March 18, 2011
- Disney Channel stars to help kick off Disney's first Healthy Living Weekend at Epcot March 18, 2011
- Are you too big to ride Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey? June 4, 2010
- Universal dropping hints to their new attraction – King Kong, Despicable Me or something else? April 21, 2011
- Hands-On with Disney’s FastPass+ and MagicBands – Your MyMagic+ questions answered FAQ September 3, 2013
- The Weekly Rewind @Attractions for Dec. 22, 2014 – STK Steakhouse, Thunder Mountain comic, more December 22, 2014
- Sea Life Orlando looking for kids to be part of Young Environmentalists Panel December 22, 2014
- New Trattoria al Forno restaurant opens at Disney’s BoardWalk December 20, 2014
- Nick Hotel to host Preschool Celebration Weekend featuring Nick characters December 20, 2014
- New environmentally friendly lasers added to Illuminations at Epcot December 18, 2014
- Don: I know having firearms in the home is completely n...
- John Van De Bogert: Gears Orlando company....
- Jayne: looks awsome, can't wait, so excited...
- email@example.com: can't wait...
- Jamie hull: We would like to do SeaWorld and Busch Gardens BOG...
Sign up for our FREE weekly newsletter, bringing all the latest theme park and attractions news to your inbox.