By Nick Russo Halloween Horror Nights 24 opens later this month at Universal Studios Orlando. On this episode, we give you a look at the first developments of the event featuring The Purge scare-zone and more.
Some of the biggest names in Christian music will be performing Sept. 5 and 6 during both Night of Joy at the Magic Kingdom and Rock the Universe at Universal Orlando.
Falcon’s Fury, North America’s tallest freestanding drop tower, has officially opened to guests brave enough to take the dive at Busch Gardens Tampa.
By Nick Russo A look back at the week of Tweeted photos from @Attractions Twitter feed – August 25 to August 31, 2014.
Legoland Florida Resort has opened Buddy’s Character Corner, a new indoor location for guests to meet and greet their favorite Lego characters.
By Andy Guinigundo Once again, as it has for several years now, Six Flags announced all of their new 2015 attractions company-wide on a single day this past Thursday. If you are Six Flags fan, it was like Christmas morning! Here’s a rundown of all that will be new in 2015. Six Flags Magic Mountain, […]
Candy, costumes, villains and more await guests during this year’s Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom.
Loews Royal Pacific Resort is getting ready to receive the largest meeting space expansion in the Universal Orlando’s history.
Legoland Florida Resort will once again honor police officers, fire fighters and EMS personnel with a free single day admission to the park throughout the month of September.
Some long-time entertainment at Epcot at Walt Disney World will be ending in September, and will be replaced with some different kinds of shows. Disney officials have told cast members they’re planning on refreshing some of existing acts and retiring others over the next few months.
Hosts Banks Lee and Elisa Goldman bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news on location at the new Four Seasons Resort Orlando. On this week’s episode:
Beginning Sept. 19, 2014, Universal Orlando will give guests the fright of their life as John Carpenter’s classic horror film “Halloween” comes to life at Halloween Horror Nights.
By Nick Russo This week on Photo Finds, we take a trip to some unique shopping locations around The World Showcase in Disney’s Epcot.
For the next five weekends, Nickelodeon Suites Resort is rolling out the orange carpet for a fun-filled preschool celebration.
By Nick Russo A look back at the week of Tweeted photos from @Attractions Twitter feed – Aug. 18 to 24, 2014.
A devilish new dessert party is coming to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party as Lady Tremaine and her villainous friends host the Villains’ Sinister Soiree: A Wicked Takeover of Cinderella Castle.
The Festival Bay Mall on International Drive will officially become the Artegon Marketplace Orlando, a 1.1 million-square-foot shopping attraction and artisan marketplace, starting Nov. 20, 2014.
The very first Villains Unleashed event was held this past weekend at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Although there was so much going on, and lots of long lines, we were able to capture enough photos and videos to give you a good overview.
Get ready to send your taste buds into overdrive as the annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival returns to Walt Disney World this fall for its 19th year.
Disney has canceled this year’s Festival of the Masters at Downtown Disney, and they’re not saying if it will return next year.
- Disney Channel stars to help kick off Disney’s first Healthy Living Weekend at Epcot March 18, 2011
- Disney Channel stars to help kick off Disney's first Healthy Living Weekend at Epcot March 18, 2011
- Are you too big to ride Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey? June 4, 2010
- Universal dropping hints to their new attraction – King Kong, Despicable Me or something else? April 21, 2011
- Hands-On with Disney’s FastPass+ and MagicBands – Your MyMagic+ questions answered FAQ September 3, 2013
- Attractions – The Show – Scream Cam at Howl-O-Scream; Hanson interview; latest news – Oct. 2, 2014 October 2, 2014
- Photo Finds: A look at Halloween Horror Nights XXIV at Universal Orlando – Sept. 30, 2014 September 30, 2014
- The Weekly Rewind @Attractions for Sep. 29, 2014 – Howl-O-Scream, Studio Backlot Tour closes, more September 29, 2014
- Wandering Oaken’s moves to new location at Disney’s Hollywood Studios September 29, 2014
- Celebrate Dogs convention returning to Orlando in December September 29, 2014
- Clair: Will this shop still be there in Februarybas that ...
- Matt Roseboom: It starts tomorrow, Sept. 29, 2014....
- Judy Primus: this is very upsetting to my husband and me that y...
- Penelope: Does anyone know when Frozen Funland will be opera...
- Claudia: What time is the concert?...
Sign up for our FREE weekly newsletter, bringing all the latest theme park and attractions news to your inbox.