For the next five weekends, Nickelodeon Suites Resort is rolling out the orange carpet for a fun-filled preschool celebration.
By Nick Russo A look back at the week of Tweeted photos from @Attractions Twitter feed – Aug. 18 to 24, 2014.
A devilish new dessert party is coming to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party as Lady Tremaine and her villainous friends host the Villains’ Sinister Soiree: A Wicked Takeover of Cinderella Castle.
The Festival Bay Mall on International Drive will officially become the Artegon Marketplace Orlando, a 1.1 million-square-foot shopping attraction and artisan marketplace, starting Nov. 20, 2014.
The very first Villains Unleashed event was held this past weekend at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Although there was so much going on, and lots of long lines, we were able to capture enough photos and videos to give you a good overview.
Get ready to send your taste buds into overdrive as the annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival returns to Walt Disney World this fall for its 19th year.
Disney has canceled this year’s Festival of the Masters at Downtown Disney, and they’re not saying if it will return next year.
Starting this fall, Pandora Jewelry will be selling an original collection of Disney-themed jewelry, as well as sponsoring the Wishes fireworks at Magic Kingdom,.
The “Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!” street party will be getting a revamp this fall at the Magic Kingdom.
Hosts Banks Lee and Elisa Goldman bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode:
Here at “Orlando Attractions Magazine”, we’re all about having fun. While the Ice Bucket Challenge that’s been going around is fun, we wanted to add our own spin to it for even more fun. So we did it while riding a roller coaster.
This week on Photo Finds, we give you an inside look at Universal Orlando’s newest store, The Film Vault. Plus, we check in on the Disney Springs construction in Downtown Disney, and more!
After a summer-long delay, the first drop tower of its kind in the world is now taking guests on an experience unlike anything else.
With just less than a year before the new Legoland Hotel opens at Legoland Florida Resort, guests can now book a room for their stay.
The Embassy Suites Orlando – Lake Buena Vista Resort has begun a $13 million redevelopment plan with completion scheduled for this November.
By Nick Russo A look back at the week of Tweeted photos and videos from @Attractions Twitter feed – Aug. 11 to 18, 2014.
Guests riding The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios have a new way of taking home a memento from their ride aboard a runaway elevator.
By Fowl Owlerson Since our last online column, a new piece of information has been officially unveiled by Universal Pictures. It furthers the rumor of King Kong returning to Universal Orlando. At San Diego Comic-Con 2014, Universal Pictures, in association with Legendary Pictures, announced a movie in development called “Skull Island”, a prequel to King […]
The American Film Institute Showcase (AFI) and gift shop located at the end of the Studio Backlot Tour at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be closing for good after today, Aug. 17, 2014.
If you don’t have tickets to next Saturday’s Villains Unleashed special event at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you’ll want to act quick before it’s sold out. But if you’re among the lucky bad guy fans who already have their tickets, here’s a look at the special map for the night so you can plan your attack. […]
- Disney Channel stars to help kick off Disney’s first Healthy Living Weekend at Epcot March 18, 2011
- Disney Channel stars to help kick off Disney's first Healthy Living Weekend at Epcot March 18, 2011
- Are you too big to ride Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey? June 4, 2010
- Universal dropping hints to their new attraction – King Kong, Despicable Me or something else? April 21, 2011
- Hands-On with Disney’s FastPass+ and MagicBands – Your MyMagic+ questions answered FAQ September 3, 2013
- Studio Backlot Tour closing later this month at Disney’s Hollywood Studios September 20, 2014
- Photo Update: Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival has begun September 19, 2014
- ZooBoo returning to Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa, tickets on sale now September 19, 2014
- A look inside the scare zones of Halloween Horror Nights 24 at Universal Orlando September 18, 2014
- Attractions – The Show – Not So Scary party; Food & Wine preview; latest news – Sept. 18, 2014 September 18, 2014
- Anonymous: Kailee, Arendelle IS Norway! Hestia, you're wr...
- Kailee: This upsets me. Not because I am obsessed with Mal...
- Chandler: How is it they can do this, but they can't do som...
- Brian Metcalf: We are conducting an academic survey on this. Plea...
- hestia: They need to leave the countries alone. I love Fr...
Sign up for our FREE weekly newsletter, bringing all the latest theme park and attractions news to your inbox.