The nation’s largest canine event returns to the Orange County Convention Center with new elements sure to excite every dog lover.
The NASCAR Sports Grille restaurant, a long-time staple of Universal Orlando CityWalk, will serve its last meal on Nov. 1, 2014.
Hosts Banks Lee and Elisa Goldman bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode:
Enjoy some free odd entertainment as Ripley’s Believe It or Not on I-Drive celebrates their third annual Oddtoberfest.
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant is now open for guests to enjoy International Drive. The location features a store, winery and inside and outside dining. It’s also the first Cooper’s Hawk to serve breakfast.
By Nick Russo The annual Epcot International Food and Wine Festival kicked off this past weekend. On this installment of Photo Finds, come along and see both the old and new offerings from the event.
By Beci Mahnken and Suzannah Mitchell DiMarzio Fall is officially upon us and though the sun is still shining strong in Orlando, there are signs of autumn and Halloween all around. Whether you prefer Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom, or if Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Florida is your idea of […]
By Nick Russo A look back at the week of Tweeted photos and videos from @Attractions Twitter feed – Sept. 15 to 21, 2014.
There are “Unmasking The Horror” lights-on backstage tours available for many of the houses of Halloween Horror Nights. Each tour, morning and afternoon, visits three mazes. Here are some of secrets of six of the eight mazes.
It’s all in the name of progress, or as a Disney representative told us, “future enhancements”. The Studio Backlot Tour at Disney’s Hollywood Studio will give its final tour on Sept. 27, 2014.
Get ready, get set … This year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival has begun! We took a walk through the park last night during the cast member preview (also open to the public) and brought you back some pirogies, no, wait … pictures… we brought you back pictures of our food. Sorry. You’ll have […]
The 16th annual ZooBoo is coming to Lowry Park Zoo and tickets are now on sale for Tampa Bay’s largest family Halloween event.
Halloween Horror Nights starts this Friday Sept. 19, 2014, but we were able to attend the Team Member Preview on Wednesday to bring you this look inside the four Street Experiences this year.
Hosts Banks Lee and Jessie Reitz bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode:
SeaWorld Orlando guests can become immersed in an underwater “fantasea” every weekend in October during SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular.
By Nick Russo Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is currently undergoing a resort-wide refurbishment. In this episode of Photo Finds, we check in on the progress of those refurbishments, and then take a complete tour of the neighboring Grand Floridian Resort!
By Nick Russo A look back at the week of Tweeted photos and videos from @Attractions Twitter feed – September 8 to September 14, 2014.
With Falcon’s Fury now open at Busch Gardens Tampa, we thought we’d put together a fun video to show off the riders’ Falcon Faces.
One of Walt Disney’s first cartoon creations has made his U.S. Disney Parks debut this past weekend at the Disneyland Resort.
Legoland Florida Resort is bringing back its kid-friendly Halloween celebration as Brick-or-Treat takes over the park.
- Disney Channel stars to help kick off Disney’s first Healthy Living Weekend at Epcot March 18, 2011
- Disney Channel stars to help kick off Disney's first Healthy Living Weekend at Epcot March 18, 2011
- Are you too big to ride Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey? June 4, 2010
- Universal dropping hints to their new attraction – King Kong, Despicable Me or something else? April 21, 2011
- Hands-On with Disney’s FastPass+ and MagicBands – Your MyMagic+ questions answered FAQ September 3, 2013
- Giant Sorcerer Hat at Disney’s Hollywood Studios to be removed October 24, 2014
- ‘Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It!’ debuts at Magic Kingdom October 24, 2014
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel to undergo multi-million dollar redesign October 23, 2014
- Attractions – The Show – Power Rangers cast; Face Off at HHN; makeup tips; news – Oct. 23, 2014 October 23, 2014
- Chocolate Kingdom to open second location on International Drive October 22, 2014
- Eric: There is so much to see that you will not be disap...
- Charles Schneider: Stated perfectly. Leave the hat alone....
- Jeff D: For those that have been going to the park since i...
- Jennifer: They should keep the hat or move it somewhere else...
- CeeCee Knight: Not happy with this bit of Disney news. While I ca...
Sign up for our FREE weekly newsletter, bringing all the latest theme park and attractions news to your inbox.