Freeform’s fourth annual “Halloween Road” is back on Oct. 1-5, 2021, with spooktacular scenes from “Hocus Pocus,” “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas,” “Ghostbusters” and more.
“Freeform continues to create innovative events that truly deliver one-of-a-kind fan experiences,” said Joe Ortiz, senior vice president, Content Marketing for Freeform. “We’re thrilled to bring back our beloved ‘Halloween Road’ to the fans. This year, attendees will be treated to an unbelievable night where they can interact with some of the most celebrated Halloween entertainment properties in the world.”
The immersive outdoor event at Heritage Square Museum in Los Angeles, Calif, will not only feature the worlds of favorite Halloween films but also trick-or-treating, games, live entertainment, prizes, and even a haunting photo-op.
Plus, Halloween Road guests will experience never-before-seen activations and exciting new attractions that include the following:
- “The Addams Family” Mansion – Step up to the altogether ooky mansion and pose for a photo in Pugsley’s new electric chair.
- Finkelstein’s Lab from “Tim Burton’s Nightmare Before Christmas” –This iconic scene will return for the first time since Freeform’s inaugural Halloween event.
- Extended “Hocus Pocus” Drag Show – Fans will be treated to an in-depth drag show featuring scenes from “Hocus Pocus” and starring the Sanderson Sisters.
- Beer and Wine Garden – Guests ages 21+ will have the option to indulge in spooky drinks at the new beer and wine garden (guests who purchase these tickets will have access to VIP placement for the drag show).
- Twice as many Trick-Or-Treat Stations – It wouldn’t be Halloween without candy, and this year’s event will offer more trick-or-treating than ever before (attendees will receive a complimentary trick-or-treat bag).
- Halloween Characters – Interact with favorite characters, including Sarah and Winnifred Sanderson, Billy Butcherson, the Ghostbusters, Uncle Fester, Wednesday Addams, and more.
In addition to the new activations, all the fan favorites are back, including the Sanderson Sisters’ Cottage and Billy’s grave on Old Burial Hill from “Hocus Pocus;” Spiral Hill, Halloween Town Hall, Oogie Boogie’s Lair, and Lock Shock and Barrel’s Treehouse from “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas;” and Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man and the Ecto-1 from “Ghostbusters.”
Freeform’s “Halloween Road” tickets start at $37 and go on sale on Sept. 1, 2021, at 10 a.m. PDT. Click here for more information and to purchase tickets.
Halloween Road will kick off Freeform’s “31 Nights of Halloween” programming beginning on Oct. 1, 2021, and continuing all month long. Click here for the full schedule.
Check out our video of last year’s “Halloween Road” here: