Tickets are now on sale for this year’s Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood, with plenty of scares and frights in store for guests who dare to enter.
Running on select dates from Sept. 14 – Nov. 3, this year’s event features a variety of ticket options for guests:
- All-new R.I.P. Tour: Groups of up to 12 can get their scares in style with an all-new R.I.P. Tour, featuring exclusive experiences with a VIP tour guide, trolley transportation, valet parking, a gourmet buffet dinner and drinks. Plus, unlimited Universal Express privileges to mazes and rides.
- After 2 p.m. Day/Night Combo: Experience the park’s daytime attractions, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, DreamWorks Theatre Featuring “Kung Fu Panda: The Emperor’s Quest,” and stay for the fear that awaits in the evening at Halloween Horror Nights.
- Multi-Night Passes: Guests can choose from an array of multi-night passes, including Frequent Fear Pass, Ultimate Fear Pass, and the 2 Nights of Fear Pass.
- Universal Express: The Universal Express pass allows guests to enjoy one-time express access to mazes, attractions, the Terror Tram experience and the new Jabbawockeez performance.
This year’s lineup is sure to immerse guests in a living, breathing horror show inspired by horror properties of film and television. Check out this partial list of this year’s offerings:
- “Stranger Things,” based on Netflix’s nostalgic hit sci-fi series
- “The First Purge,” based on Universal Pictures’ latest thriller in “The Purge” saga
- “Trick ‘r Treat,” based on the cult classic Halloween film directed by Michael Dougherty
- “The Walking Dead,” Universal Studios Hollywood’s permanent attraction inspired by AMC’s television series
- The Jabbawockeez award-winning hip-hop dance crew returns with a new, high-energy performance exclusive to Halloween Horror Nights
In addition to this year’s maze and entertainment lineup, Hollywood Harry, the infamous serial killer clown that terrorized Universal’s backlot returns as the host of this year’s Terror Tram.
Presenting itself as an anthology, “Terror Tram: Hollywood Harry’s Dreadtime Storiez” will take guests on a frightening journey through five terrible tales, featuring dreadful dog-faced men, inbred cannibals, creepy clowns, sinister scarecrows and a torture factory where your nightmares will come to life.
To learn more about Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood, and to purchase tickets, visit Hollywood.HalloweenHorrorNights.com.
Check out our video walkthrough of Universal Studios Hollywood’s “The Walking Dead” attraction below: