Join hosts Seth and Matt as they bring you news and discussion about all things theme parks, as well as their thoughts on the latest movies, television, and video games on The Attractions Podcast.
This week on the Attractions podcast, Seth & Matt discuss:
- SeaWorld Entertainment to buy Cedar Fair parks for $3.4 billion?
- Limited-time Universal Monsters store now open at Universal Orlando
- Mobile security robots will soon be patrolling theme parks
- Disney finally sells the iconic ‘Hercules’ travel mug, Herculade
- Universal Studios Hollywood Lunar New Year Noodle House debuts Feb. 1
- Disney’s ‘Celebrate Soulfully’ honors Black Heritage Month
- Roaring Timbers wooden coaster roars into Sun World park
- World’s Largest Bounce House is coming to Orlando
- Immersive ‘Game of Thrones Studio Tour’ brings the world of Westeros to Northern Ireland
- Shanghai Disney Resort Spring Festival celebrates the Year of the Tigger
- Silver Dollar City’s ‘Biggest Entertainment Year Ever’
- Mardi Gras parties its way into SeaWorld San Diego
- Disneyland Resort hotel guests can exercise inside Disney California Adventure Park
This podcast is sponsored by Destinations with Character Travel. Contact them today at DestinationsWithCharacterTravel.com.
We welcome your suggestions and want you to be a part of the discussion. Please send your comments to [email protected] with the subject line “The Attractions Podcast.”
Join us every Saturday at 12 p.m. Eastern to watch us record The Attractions Podcast LIVE on our YouTube channel. You can watch back this week’s stream below:
Statements or opinions herein are those of the hosts and advertisers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the producers, Dream Together Media LLC, or staff.