Join hosts Seth and Carly as they bring you news and discussion about all things theme parks, as well as their thoughts on the latest movies, television, and video games on The Attractions Podcast.
This week on the Attractions podcast, Seth & Carly discuss:
- First U.S. Super Nintendo World will open at Universal Studios Hollywood in 2023
- Disney’s Bob Chapek admits, ‘I missed the mark…’ on ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill
- Disney’s BoardWalk announces all-new offerings and enhancements
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas kicks its 30th anniversary celebration into high gear
- Movie Park Germany makes major changes for the 2022 season
- Breaking News: Area15 experiential entertainment district is coming to Orlando
- New entertainment comes to Tokyo Disney Resort during the 20th Anniversary celebration
- Disney shareholders get updates about Mary Poppins and Quinjet attractions, plus more theme park news
- DC Super Hero Run will be an in-person event for the first time ever
- What if you could be one of the Guardians of the Galaxy?
- Chuck E. Cheese launches Spring-tastic Celebration
- SeaWorld San Diego Seven Seas Festival set sail this weekend
- Happy 30th anniversary, Disneyland Paris!
- Disney properties celebrate ‘Turning Red’ with larger-than-life experiences
This podcast is sponsored by Destinations with Character Travel. Contact them today at DestinationsWithCharacterTravel.com.
We welcome your suggestions and want you to be a part of the discussion. Please send your comments to [email protected] with the subject line “The Attractions Podcast.”
Join us every Saturday at 12 p.m. Eastern to watch us record The Attractions Podcast LIVE on our YouTube channel. You can watch back this week’s stream below:
Statements or opinions herein are those of the hosts and advertisers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the producers, Dream Together Media LLC, or staff.