Join hosts Seth and Simon as they bring you news and discussion about all things theme parks, as well as their thoughts on the latest movies, television, and video games on The Attractions Podcast.
This week on The Attractions Podcast, Seth & Simon discuss:
- New details revealed about Epcot transformation at Walt Disney World
- MagicBand+ unlocks interactive experiences like ‘Batuu Bounty Hunters’
- New Star Wars Virtual Reality experience at Disney Springs
- Chewy is looking for Chewbacca pet lookalikes
- New Star Wars experiences are landing at the Disneyland Resort
- Ultimate Foodie Guide: Celebrate May the 4th at Disney Parks with Star Wars-themed food and drinks
- ‘Hey Disney!’ adds Disney magic to Alexa, both on vacation and at home
- Adventures by Disney 2023 itineraries include the British Isles and Sicily
- The Cedar Point 2022 season is opening May 7th with new experiences
- World of Barbie takes her iconic dreamhouse and camper on the road
- Sidewinder Safari coaster is slithering into Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
This podcast is sponsored by:
• Destinations with Character Travel, for all your travel needs, free of charge, visit DestinationsWithCharacterTravel.com.
We welcome your suggestions and want you to be a part of the discussion. Please send your comments to [email protected] with the subject line “The Attractions Podcast.”
Join us every Saturday at 12 p.m. Eastern to watch us record The Attractions Podcast LIVE on our YouTube channel. You can watch back this week’s stream below:
Statements or opinions herein are those of the hosts and advertisers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the producers, Dream Together Media LLC, or staff.