The summer season is already heating up with a three-day, one-park-per-day Disneyland California resident ticket offer starting at only $83 per day.
For a limited time, eligible California residents can purchase three-day, one-park-per-day tickets starting at $249 ($83 per day), which are valid Mondays through Thursdays, or $299 ($100 per day) for admission any day, including weekends. Park Hopper or Disney Genie+ service upgrades are also available.
The limited-time tickets are available for purchase beginning June 6, 2023, and can be redeemed on any three eligible days from June 12 through Sept. 28, 2023 (subject to park reservation availability).
As Disneyland Resort continues to celebrate Disney’s milestone 100th anniversary this summer, guests won’t want to miss these attractions and experiences:
- Reimagined Mickey’s Toontown – The colorful cartoon land features new interactive experiences along with returning favorites and the new Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway attraction
- Wondrous Journeys – A new nighttime spectacular featuring state-of-the-art projections and fireworks and nods to every film released by the Walt Disney Animation Studio (the last showing of Wondrous Journeys for this year will be Aug. 31, 2023).
- Magic Happens – A lively daytime parade that celebrates moments where magic comes to life with characters from “Frozen 2,” “The Sword in the Stone,” “Moana,” “Sleeping Beauty,” “Coco,” and more.
- World of Color – One – A new water show with characters, music, and moments from Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, the Avengers, and Star Wars that celebrates how a single action, like a drop of water, creates a ripple that can grow into a wave of change. For a limited time, a new short featuring characters from the upcoming Pixar film “Elemental” will be presented before World of Color – One.
- “Rogers: The Musical” (Beginning June 30, 2023) – A limited-time all-new, one-act musical theater production in the Hyperion Theater tells the tale of Steve Rogers – Captain America, featuring five original songs, appearances by select members of the Avengers, and more.
Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort
From Sept. 1-Oct. 31, 2023, the Disneyland Resort will celebrate the spooky season with seasonal décor, new outfits for Mickey and his pals, the “Halloween Screams” nighttime spectacular, and the fan-favorite Haunted Mansion Holiday attraction overlay.
From Sept. 1-Nov. 2, 2023, Plaza de la Familia will celebrate Día de los Muertos in California Adventure with colorful décor, menu items inspired by Mexican cuisine, and entertainment featuring characters and songs from Disney and Pixar’s “Coco.”
Plus, the separately-ticketed Oogie Boogie Bash will take over California Adventure on select nights from Sept. 5 though Oct. 31, 2023.
Disneyland California Resident Ticket Offer Details:
- Available to California residents within Zip codes 90000-96199
- Proof of eligible residency, including a valid photo ID required for purchase and admission
- Tickets may be used on non-consecutive days
- Tickets are only valid from June 12, 2023, through Sept. 28, 2023
- Monday through Thursday, tickets are blocked out every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the ticket validity period
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use
- Each eligible person can purchase up to five tickets per day with a valid ID
- Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use, and excludes activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions
- Both a theme park reservation and a valid ticket for the same park on the same date are required
- Theme park reservations are subject to availability
California Resident tickets may be purchased at Disneyland.com, through a travel agent, or by calling (866) 572-7321.