Join hosts Seth and Matt as they bring you news and discussion about all things theme parks, as well as their thoughts on the latest movies, television, and video games on The Attractions Podcast.
This week on the Attractions podcast, Seth & Matt discuss:
- The National Museum of American History wants your Disney photos
- Universal Orlando updates its Covid mask policy
- ‘Glow’ multimedia spectacular lights up the Las Vegas Strip
- Dollywood Company offering free tuition for employees
- Holiday World launches new drone show, ‘Holidays in the Sky’
- Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival returns on March 4th
- Mardi Gras brings a French Quarter vibe to Fun Spot America
- Sesame Place San Diego is opening on March 26th
- Celebrate National Margarita Day at Margaritaville Resort Orlando
- Special spring events at Tokyo Disney Resort begin April 1st
- Sunflower Lanyard Program helps passengers navigate Orlando’s airport
- Merlin Entertainments launches next-gen Lego Discovery Centre
This podcast is sponsored by Destinations with Character Travel. Contact them today at DestinationsWithCharacterTravel.com.
We welcome your suggestions and want you to be a part of the discussion. Please send your comments to [email protected] with the subject line “The Attractions Podcast.”
Join us every Saturday at 12 p.m. Eastern to watch us record The Attractions Podcast LIVE on our YouTube channel. You can watch back this week’s stream below:
Statements or opinions herein are those of the hosts and advertisers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the producers, Dream Together Media LLC, or staff.