Join hosts Seth and Carly as they bring you news and discussion about all things theme parks, as well as their thoughts on the latest movies, television, and video games on The Attractions Podcast.
This week on the Attractions podcast, Seth & Carly discuss:
- Disney announces ‘Storyliving by Disney’ branded residential communities
- World Premiere of Harry Potter: The Exhibition opens in Philadelphia
- Lara Croft has been completely reimagined
- Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland to close for about a year
- Disney Wish hits the water for the first time
- New Disney Wish venues and experiences themed to ‘Inside Out,’ ‘Frozen’
- St. Patrick’s Day lasts an entire month at Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- SeaWorld offer rejected by Cedar Fair
- Tickets to space now available to the public
- Universal Orlando launches ‘Discover Universal’ trip-planning hub
- Face masks to be optional at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort
- Universal Studios Hollywood lifts outdoor mask mandate
- Battle alongside The Dark Knight during ‘The Batman Season’
This podcast is sponsored by Destinations with Character Travel. Contact them today at DestinationsWithCharacterTravel.com.
We welcome your suggestions and want you to be a part of the discussion. Please send your comments to [email protected] with the subject line “The Attractions Podcast.”
Join us every Saturday at 12 p.m. Eastern to watch us record The Attractions Podcast LIVE on our YouTube channel. You can watch back this week’s stream below:
Statements or opinions herein are those of the hosts and advertisers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the producers, Dream Together Media LLC, or staff.