Disney Earnings Call, Avatar experience coming to Disneyland, Mickey’s Toontown reopening delayed, new Disney sequels announced, and more news! – The Attractions Podcast
Join hosts Seth and Carly as they bring you news and discussion about all things theme parks, as well as their thoughts on the latest movies, television, and video games on The Attractions Podcast.
This week on The Attractions Podcast, Seth and Carly discuss:
- Disney Earnings Call
- Avatar experience coming to Disneyland
- New Frozen, Zootopia, and Toy Story sequels are in the works
- Mickey’s Toontown reopening delayed at Disneyland Resort
- Moon Girl magic is coming to California Adventure
- Walt Disney World housekeeping services return to pre-pandemic levels
- Busch Garden Tampa Bay’s Serengeti Flyer opens Feb. 27
- Adventure Island water park to debut new Shaka-Laka Shores
- Megacon Orlando 2023 is returning with celebrity guests, including Hayden Christensen, Rosario Dawson, and more
The Attractions Podcast is brought to you by MEI-Travel and Mouse Fan Travel. They provide premium service and expert advice to get the most for your vacation time and dollars. Visit them at mei-travel.com.
We welcome your suggestions and want you to be a part of the discussion. Please send your comments to [email protected] with the subject line “The Attractions Podcast.”
Join us every Monday at noon Eastern to watch us record The Attractions Podcast LIVE on our YouTube channel. You can watch this week’s stream below:
Statements or opinions herein are those of the hosts and advertisers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the producers, Dream Together Media LLC, or staff.